DR RAMIN LOESCHNER
Partner & Lawyer
Dr Ramin Loeschner specializes in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures as well as corporate and commercial law matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors. He also regularly advises clients on real estate transactions. Dr Loeschner represents clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in relation to his specialty areas.
- Since 2006 – independent practise – Hamburg, Germany
- Allen & Overy LLP - Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg
(2001 - 2005)
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP - Frankfurt am Main
(1997 - 2000)
- advising the German Alfred Talke special logistics group on the acquisitions of Hammer Logistik S.A., a Luxembourg dry bulk logistics company and Kruse Logistic Services, a German petrochemical logistics provider operating in the Leverkusen and Dormagen Chempark
- advising the Verder Group (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Gero Hochtemperaturöfen GmbH
- advising Struik Foods (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Sonnen Bassermann, a large German soup and readymeal producing business and brand, from the Heinz Group
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of Karmann car roof systems and engineering businesses and on the restructuring and disposal of German Woolworth retail businesses
- advising Global Energy Services Siemsa, S.A. (Spain) on the acquisition of the German WKA group (rotorblade service provider)
- advising Superior Energy Services, Inc. (global provider of specialised oil and gasfield services) on the acquisition of Balance Point Control Germany
- advising a UK investor consortium on the acquisition of an automotive industrial park near Stuttgart from REWE-Süd
- advising an Irish financial institute on the financing of German real estate portfolios valued at over EUR 450 million
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of German car dealership chain Georg von Opel
- advising GE in connection with its plastics joint venture with Bayer Leverkusen
- advising Edinburgh House on the acquisition of a logistics center from Tchibo AG under a sale-lease-back arrangement
- advising H&R Wasag AG on the acquisition of the group businesses and shares comprising the BP global special products business
- advising GE on the disposal of the CompuNet group to Computacenter Plc.
- Negligence of the claimant and multiple tortfeasors under German and US products liability, 2004, Verlag Versicherungswirtschaft (in German)
- Separated option rights and naked warrants, BankR 4/2002, 150 et seq. (in German)
- Germany: allocation of liability and damages between multiple liable parties under products liability, PHi 2/2002, 62 et seq. (in German)
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of Frankfurt am Main (Dr. jur.)
- Rye, New York (1979-1983)
- Athens, Greece (1983-1985)
German, English, French, Greek
LISA STUTZMANN, LL.M.
Lawyer, Senior Associate
Lisa Stutzmann joined our team in October 2019. She specializes in mergers and acquisitions, restructurings as well as corporate, insolvency and commercial law matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors. She also represents clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in relation to her specialty areas.
- Mütze Korsch Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Düsseldorf, Germany (03/2017 - 09/2019)
- Kleinschmidt & Partner, Düsseldorf, Germany (05/2014 - 02/2017)
- Baldwin Sennecke Halman LLP, Toronto, Canada (2011 - 03/2014)
- Kanzlei Althoff, Lörrach, Germany (2009 - 2010)
- Agility Logistics AG (inhouse counsel), Basel, Switzerland (2007 -2008)
- University of Freiburg, Germany
- Queen Mary University, London, United Kingdom (Master of Laws, LL.M.)
German, English, French
BENJAMIN LAMPE, LL.M.
Transaction Lawyer / Wirtschaftsjurist
You'll find Benjamin Lampe on Xing and LinkedIn.
Benjamin Lampe joined us in September 2019. He specializes in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors.
02/2019 - 08/2019 - assistant, PKF Fasselt Schlage Partneschaft mbH, Hamburg
- University of Kassel, Germany (Master of Laws, LL.M.)
Kathrin Richard is responsible for organizational and personnel development of our team.
- Systemic Organization Adviser
- Systemic Business Coach
- Mental Couch/Trainer
- Universität zu Köln (Mag. Art.)
- Lycée privé Notre Dame, Dijon (1987)
- Semester in Paris (1993)
German, English, French