Dr Ramin Loeschner
You'll find Dr. Ramin Loeschner on LinkedIn.
Dr Ramin Loeschner specializes in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures as well as corporate and commercial law matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors. He also regularly advises clients on real estate transactions. Dr Loeschner represents clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings in relation to his specialty areas.
- Since 2006 – independent practise – Hamburg, Germany
- Allen & Overy LLP - Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg
(2001 - 2005)
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP - Frankfurt am Main
(1997 - 2000)
- advising the German Alfred Talke special logistics group on the acquisitions of Hammer Logistik S.A., a Luxembourg dry bulk logistics company and Kruse Logistic Services, a German petrochemical logistics provider operating in the Leverkusen and Dormagen Chempark
- advising the Verder Group (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Gero Hochtemperaturöfen GmbH
- advising Struik Foods (the Netherlands) on the acquisition of Sonnen Bassermann, a large German soup and readymeal producing business and brand, from the Heinz Group
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of Karmann car roof systems and engineering businesses and on the restructuring and disposal of German Woolworth retail businesses
- advising Global Energy Services Siemsa, S.A. (Spain) on the acquisition of the German WKA group (rotorblade service provider)
- advising Superior Energy Services, Inc. (global provider of specialised oil and gasfield services) on the acquisition of Balance Point Control Germany
- advising a UK investor consortium on the acquisition of an automotive industrial park near Stuttgart from REWE-Süd
- advising an Irish financial institute on the financing of German real estate portfolios valued at over EUR 450 million
- advising the German insolvency administrator Ottmar Hermann on the disposal of German car dealership chain Georg von Opel
- advising GE in connection with its plastics joint venture with Bayer Leverkusen
- advising Edinburgh House on the acquisition of a logistics center from Tchibo AG under a sale-lease-back arrangement
- advising H&R Wasag AG on the acquisition of the group businesses and shares comprising the BP global special products business
- advising GE on the disposal of the CompuNet group to Computacenter Plc.
- Negligence of the claimant and multiple tortfeasors under German and US products liability, 2004, Verlag Versicherungswirtschaft (in German)
- Separated option rights and naked warrants, BankR 4/2002, 150 et seq. (in German)
- Germany: allocation of liability and damages between multiple liable parties under products liability, PHi 2/2002, 62 et seq. (in German)
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of Frankfurt am Main (Dr. jur.)
- Rye, New York (1979-1983)
- Athens, Greece (1983-1985)
German, English, French, Greek
Dr David Guenther, LL.M.
You'll find Dr. David Guenther on LinkedIn.
David Günther specializes in mergers and acquisitions, financing and general corporate and commercial matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors.
- Since 09/2023 LOESCHNER LEGAL
- 04/2021 - 07/2023 - Watson, Farley & Williams, Hamburg
- 09/2020 - 03/2021 - academic associate, Renzenbrink & Partner, Hamburg
- Special Purpose Acquisition Companies and the inefficiency of Capital Systems, 2021, Berlin, De Gruyter
- Commentary together with (i) Prof. Dr. Alexander Schall of Art. 7-12, and (ii) Prof. Dr. Schall and Dr. Michael Lamsa ofArt 13-28 of the Company Guideline in „Commentaries on International and Business Law“, 2021, Baden Baden, Nomos Verlag
- Commentary to BGH dd. 23.03.2017 – III ZR 93/16 together with Prof. Dr. Alexander Schall, EWiR 2017, 563-564
- Commentary together with Prof. Dr. Alexander Schall ofsecs. 362-379, 617-657, 859A-859R, 1000-1034,1060-1091 Companies Act in Schall, Companies Act 2006, 2012, München, Verlag Beck
- Georg-August Universität Göttingen, Germany
- Leuphana Universität Lüneburg (Dr. jur.)
- Research Stay Oxford University (GB)
You'll find Philipp Hopfe on LinkedIn.
Philipp Hopfe specializes in mergers and acquisitions, financing and general corporate and commercial matters, all in relation to a variety of industry sectors.
- Since 03/2023 - LOESCHNER LEGAL
- 02/2022 - 10/2022 - academic associate, CMS Hasche Sigle Hamburg
- 03/2019 - 01/2021 - Junior Legal Counsel at COYO (now Haiio) GmbH
- Universität Hamburg, Germany
- Chicago Kent College of Law
- Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
German, English, Chinese
You'll find Kathrin Richard on LinkedIn.
Kathrin Richard is responsible for organizational and personnel development of our team.
- Systemic Organization Adviser
- Systemic Business Coach
- Mental Couch/Trainer
- Universität zu Köln (Mag. Art.)
- Lycée privé Notre Dame, Dijon (1987)
- Semester in Paris (1993)
German, English, French