1. Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
(1) In the following, information is provided regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be obtained about you personally; for example, your name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is LOESCHNER Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Schulterblatt 58 (Alte Pianoforte Fabrik), 20357 Hamburg, Germany, email@example.com (see our Legal Notice).
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer, or we will limit the processing thereof if statutory retention duties exist.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria regarding the duration of the storage.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data which concern you:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) If you use our website merely for informative purposes, we collect only such personal data which is transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1) lit. (f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data set forth above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. Such cookies store a so-called "session ID," with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We must inform you that you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
4. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. However, in the event of the activation of IP anonymization on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the U.S. and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use such information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports regarding website activities and to provide the website operator with additional services related to website usage and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics in connection with Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting on your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all of the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You can also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()." As a result, IP addresses are processed on a truncated basis; thus, any reference to a particular person can be ruled out. To the extent that the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted promptly.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics that are extracted, we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the U.S., Google has agreed to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1)(1) lit. (f) of the GDPR.
5. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the service of Google Maps. In doing so, we are able to show you interactive maps directly in the website, and it allows you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data set forth under § 3 of this policy will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in, or if there is no user account. When you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not desire the allocation to your profile on Google, you must log out prior to activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses such data for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide tailor-made advertising and to inform other users of the social network regarding their activities on our website. You are entitled to a right to object to the formation of such user profiles; to exercise such right, you must direct it to Google.
6. Integration of Google Fonts
(1) We use Google Fonts as external fonts on this website. As a result, when you visit our website, the font you have selected will be displayed in your browser. If you use a browser that does not support this feature, instead of a selected font, a default font will be used by your computer. For further information regarding Google Fonts, visit https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1
(2) Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. ("Google"). The integration of such fonts takes place by a server call to Google. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data set forth under § 3 of this policy will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in, or if there is no user account